Golf Biomechanics Workshop (Entry level 2)
£188.00 (£156.67 +VAT)
Golf Biomechanics Workshop
This one day Golf Biomechanics workshop teaches you;
- The correct terminology to approach your local golf clubs
- How to assess your golf players biomechanics
- How to improve your golf players biomechanics
- How to improve velocity & please of swing
- how to better prepare your golf player for reduced risk of injury
We feel exceptionally privileged to be able to bring you Martin Haines, to deliver our dynamic Golf Biomechanics workshop. Martin a world leader in biomechanics and lectures international. He is also a member of the Professional Golf Association’s Advisory board, so brings with him a wealth of knowledge for you to benefit from.
This workshop is aimed at Fitness Professionals, PT’s, Golf Coaches and practitioners involved in or interested in Golf Performance.
Your place will only be secure upon receipt of payment.